Vacancy for SSC JHT, Jr Translator and various post apply online:
Today we will talk about government and private jobs, here we get daily job updates. Here is a reliable website. It is our job to reach Assam, where the post has been left. Vacancy for SSC JHT, Jr Translator and various post
Staff Selection Commission has been recruited. If you are interested in it, apply it and apply it.
F.No.3 / 4/2019-P & P-II. Staff Selection Commission will organize an open competition Examination for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi head for various ministries/departments/ organizations Government of India details of various posts are as follows.
Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Principal for various ministries /departments/organizations in the Government of India. If you are interested in it, immediately apply now.
Code Name of the Post Payscale
A Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS) Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
B Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board) Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
C Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ) Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
D Junior Translator (JT)/Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/ JHT Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
E Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices Level-7 (Rs.44900- 142400)
F Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI) Level-8 (Rs.47600- 151100)
Classification of posts: As per DOPT‟s Order No.11012/10/2016-Estt A-III dated 08.12.2017, the above posts have been classified as Group „B‟ Non-Gazetted post.
Age limed: 30year
Code No Category Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit.
01 SC/ ST 5 years
02 OBC 3 years
03 PwD 10 years
04 PwD + OBC 13 years
06 Ex-Servicemen 03 years after deduction of the
military service rendered from the
actual age as on the closing date for
receipt of the application.
07 Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of
Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to
31st December 1989. 5 years
08. Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with
any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a
consequence thereof. 3 years
09 Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with
any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a
consequence thereof (SC/ ST) 8 years
10. How to apply for Vacancy for SSC JHT, Jr Translator and various post
- (a) Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice.
- (b) The last date for submission of online applications is 26.09.2019 (17:00).
- (c) Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- (d) The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
11. Application Fee:
- (a) Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- (b) Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro,
RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- (c) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes
(ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- (d) Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 28.09.2019 (17:00). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through challan of SBI may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 30.09.2019 provided the challan has been generated by them before 28.09.2019 (17:00).
more details click here
Apply now click
- All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the photocopies and original documents as mentioned at Para: 15(d).
- Candidates have to bring two passport size recent color photographs and one original valid Photo ID Proof while appearing for the Document Verification. Photo ID Proof can be:
- (i) Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar.
(ii) Voter ID Card.
(iii) PAN Card.
(v) Driving License.
(vi) Government School/ College ID Card.
(vii) Employer ID (Govt./ PSU).
(viii) Any other Photo bearing ID Card issued by Central/ State Govt.
(d) Candidates will have to submit copies of various documents like:
(i) Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
(ii) Educational Qualification Certificate.
(iii) Experience Certificate, if applicable.
(iv) Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
(v) Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
(vi) For Ex-Servicemen (ESM):
1) Undertaking as per Annexure-VI.
2) Serving Defence Personnel Certificate as per Annexure-V, if applicable.
3) Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces.
(vii) Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
(viii) No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government
13. Important dates are mention:
- Submission of online applications: 27.08.2019 to 26.09.2019
- Last date for receipt of applications: 26.09.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 28.09.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 28.09.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 30.09.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 26.11.2019
More info click here:
Apply now click here
Also read: here