Vacancy for Private Secretary LLB, Diploma in Gauhati High Court in Assam apply 19/08/2019
Today we will talk about government and private jobs, here we get daily job updates. Here is a reliable website.
- Name of the post: Private Secretary
- Totale number of post: 07 (zero seven)
- Educational/Qualification: LLB, Diploma
- Experience: Fresher.
- Age of limte: minimum38 to maximum48 Years OBC MOBC maximum 38 years, SC mxim- 43,ST(P),ST(H) 43year,PWD48 years.
- salary: Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 1,10,000/-Per Month
- Area: guwahati high court.
- Submission of online application: 05-08-2019 from 3.pm
- Last date of submission of online application: 19-08-2019,till 5.pm
- Last date of payment fee :22-08-2019 till bank transaction hours
Private Secretary (principal seat)
- unreserved :nil
- OBC and MOBC :3
Private Secretary law research institution:
- Unreserved :1
- OBC and MOBC: nil
- ST(P) :nil
- Total :1
Stenography test detection and transcription 90 marks
Voice testing before dictation: 2 minutes
Speed test: in in shorthand at a speed of 120 words per minute total 840 words
Time to give to the candidate for testing the computer 3 minutes.
Time for transcription of the dictated portion in computer :20 minutes.
Written examination 100 marks:
written examination for 100 marks on 2 hours duration in English language Proficiency 80 marks on the touchstone of composition, easy, grammar as well as knowledge of Assamese language 20 marks.
Viva Voce /interview of 10 marks candidate in the ratio of 1:3(3 candidates for 1 post) will be called for appearing in the interview.
How to apply:
before applying online candidate must pass on a valid email id and mobile number recharge meditree for registration email id should be kept active.
Although the system is designed to send emails immediately, accepting the registration code, sometimes due to network congestion, the email cannot be delivered, the candidate is requested not to down the registration code.
1) login the thought website www.ghconline.gov.in and click on online application for the post of Private Secretary.
- 2) Click on the new registration, provide the required information in the page and click registration system will generate a registration code which will be displayed below the submitted registration. The third system is designed to send emails immediately, accepting the registration code and the corresponding date. Some time after birth, email should not be delivered due to network congestion.
- the cabinet mission of registration code and date of birth field used as logging details for next three phases phase 2 Phase 3 and Phase 4.
- Photos upload process :3: candidate has to upload his her photography image and signature image the image format should be either PNG, PNG or GIF no other image format will be accept the image size should be between 5kb and 30 KB.
- Upload photograph and signature
the candidate should select the respective file using the browse button and after selecting the file is she should click the upload passport photo and approach in nature button respectively to upload the file to server
on successfully of photo and signature the candidates should click the declared checkbox on clicking the declaration checkbox on the page the button submit candidate will turn green and will be activate for submission of candidatures
click on submission candidate to submit application no change information filled by the candidate will be allows once application form submitted by the clicking the submit candidature bottom
after submission of candidate aicha and candidate able to taken printout of the fee payment and challan taking the print fee payment challan from bottom
Please keep the candidate copy of the challan carefully for any future reference
For any technical query complaint, payment etc please email to email@example.com
the disability and PWD not pay any fee
For SC /ST(p)ST(H) Rs 150/-
For all others 300/-
More details click here: