Today we will talk about government and private jobs, here we get daily job updates. Here is a reliable website. It is our job to reach Assam, where the post has been left.
Vacancy for IFFCO APPLICATION FORM FOR AGRICULTURE GRADUATE TRAINEE(AGT) Last Date to apply 05/09/2019
IFFCO requires Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its Field Offices located in the States of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Kerala.
- The candidate has a four-year B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree but those candidates whose final semester results are expected.
- General / OBC candidates should have minimum 60% marks in each semester
- and SC / ST candidates should have minimum 55% marks in each semester in
- B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. Candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert to percentage while filling the application form.
- The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and thereafter can only apply
- The candidate having Two Years Full Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) Qualification given above.
- Qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University /Institute.
- 30 years, as on 1st September, 2019.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGE:
- The candidate should be well versed with the knowledge of reading, writing and speaking of the regional language of the state for which application is made (knowing one or more languages would be preferred). Knowledge of hindi is desirable.
- Training for a period of one year.
- Stipend and other benefits will be paid as per rules of the Organisation during the training period. Presently, the stipend is Rs. 33,300/- p.m.
- On successful completion of one year’s training and subject to requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed at the basic pay of Rs.37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000, and allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organisation.
- preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test in open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
SALARY PER MONTHS :
- On appointment, the Trainees belonging to General/ OBC category would be required to furnish a service bond of Rs. 80,000/- and SC/ST category a service bond of Rs. 20,000/-
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online go below https://www.iffcoagt.in/ through the link available in the prescribed application form, for which the link “Click on the button below to apply online” is given below by 05/09/2019 only.
Alredy register click here
More click new user click here