Vacancy for Central Teacher Eligibility Test In Assam apply Last Date :18/09/2019:
The 13th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be held on 08/12/2019 (Sunday) by the Central Board of Secondary Education to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes one to eighth. Candidates can apply for CTET DEC-2019 only on the CTET official website – www.ctet.nic.in
Name of the post:
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) – December 2019
Qualification for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage
- Senior Secondary at least 50% marks and passed or passed in final year 2 Year Diploma in Primary Education .
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education Regulations, 2002.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year
of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).
- Senior Secondary at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- “Graduation with at least 50% marks in (B.Ed)”,
- “(A) Those who have obtained any NCTE recognized qualification or Bachelor of Education
The institution will be considered for appointment as a teacher in class I to V to provide it to the individual To be appointed as a teacher will have to undergo a six-month bridge course in primary Education recognized by NCTE within two years of such appointment as Primary Teacher ”.
Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII:
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.ed
- Senior Secondary at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year
of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed.
- Any candidate having qualified B.Ed. Programme recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/CTET. Moreover, as per the existing TET guidelines circulated vide NCTE letter dated 11-02-2011, a person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010 is also qualified to appear in the TET/CTET.
- up to 5% SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled.
Direct submited Online Application Form:
- STEP 1: Log on to the CTET official website
Step 2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open it.
- Step 3: Fill the online application form and note the registration number / application number.
- Step 4: Upload scanned images of latest photos and signatures
- Step 5: Pay the Examination Fee Through E-Challan or Debit / Credit Card and Net Banking
- Step 6: Print the confirmation page for records and future reference.
Impostant date mantion in given below:
- Online application submission date: 19-08-2019 to 18-09-2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 18-09-2019
- Last date for fee submission: 23-09-2019 (before 15:30 PM)
- Exam Date: December 8, 2019 (Sunday)
More informaton check here