Well come to my website,Today we will talk about government and private jobs, here we get daily job updates here .It is a reliable website.
Vacancy for Assam TET notification For Lower Primary And Upper Primary in Assam apply online
A notification has been issued by the Government of Assam to teacher post vacancy for Teacher Eligibility Test Vacancy for Assam TET notification For Lower Primary And Upper Primary in Assam apply 2019
Apply start > 2nd September 2019.
Submission Last date: 20th October 2019
|Zone No. 1||Dhubri, South Salmara- Mankachar, Goalpara, Barpeta,
|Zone No. 2||Baksa, Chirang, Kokrajhar, Udalguri||Z02|
|Zone No. 3||Nalbari, Kamrup, Kamrup Metro, Darrang, Morigaon,
|Zone No.4||Golaghat, Jorhat, Majuli, Sivsagar, Dibrugarh, Tinsukia,
|Zone No. 5||Sonitpur, Biswanath, Dhemaji, Lakhimpur||zon5|
|Zone No. 6||Karbi Anglong, Dima Hasao, West Karbi Anglong||zon6|
|Zone No. 7||Cachar, Hailakandi, Karimganj|
The eligibility criteria of a candidate to appear in TET are as follows:
- A. Candidate must be a permanent resident PRC of Assam.
- B. Candidate must have minimum academic and professional qualification
Minimum Qualification for appearing in Lower Primary TET (Classes I to V)
|Class||Qualification marks||Degree /diploma|
|Senior Secondary||minimum at least 50% marks||2-year Diploma in Elementary
Education (by whatever name known)
|Senior Secondary||minimum at least 50% marks||4-year Bachelor of Elementary
|Senior Secondary||minimum at least 50% marks||2-year Diploma in Education
|Class||Qualification marks||Degree /diploma|
|Senior Secondary||minimum at least 50% marks||year Diploma in Elementary Education
(by whatever name known)
|Graduation||minimum at least 50% marks||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
obtained from any recognized institution
I to V,
|mandatorily undergo a six month
Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by
|NCTE within two years of such appointment
as primary teacher.
- A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the
RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Guideline dated 11th February, 2011, may also
apply for TET. However he can apply for appointment only after acquiring all the required
- Remark: Candidate those who were admitted in D.El.Ed program before 31st August 2009 please
refer to Clause B under subheading Relaxation.
Minimum Qualification for appearing in Upper Primary TET (Classes VI to VIII)
- a) Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary
Education (B. El. Ed).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A./B. Sc. Ed. Or B.A.
Ed/B. Sc. Ed.
Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B. Ed.(Special Education)
- the NCTE Guideline dated 11th February, 2011, may also apply for TET. However he can apply for appointment only after acquiring all the required qualification.
Relaxation Following relaxation will be applicable :
- A.Relaxation up to 5 % in the academic marks in HSSLC or Graduation shall be applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD (PH) to appear in TET (The degree of handicap in case of PH candidates should be minimum 40% and to be certified by the competent authority) both for Paper-I (LP Level) and Paper-II (UP Level).
- B. For Paper-I (LP Level) relaxation up to 5 % in HSSLC marks shall be applicable for candidates who were admitted in 2-Year D.El.Ed. before 31/08/2009 as per NCTE Notification No. F.51- 1/2009-NCTE (N&S) dated 31st August 2009 and qualified 2-Year D.El.Ed. subsequently.
- C. For Paper-II (UP Level) relaxation up to 5 % in Graduation marks shall be applicable for candidates who were admitted in 1-Year B.Ed. before 31/08/2009 as per NCTE Notification No. F.51-1/2009-NCTE (N&S) dated 31st August 2009 and qualified 1-Year B.Ed. subsequently.
Paper I (for classes I to V):
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
|Subject||Number of Questions*||Marks*|
|Sl No: 1 – Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Sl No: 2 – Language I – Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo,
Manipuri, Garo, Nepali, Karbi, Hmar (compulsory-any one)
|30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Sl No: 3 – Language II – English(compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Sl No: 3 Mathematics||30 MCQs||30Marks|
|SL No:4 Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
Paper II –Mathematics & Science or Social Science (Studies) (for class VI to VIII):
|Sl.No /Subject||Number of Questions*||Marks*|
|Sl.No (i): Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Sl.No 2: Language I – Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo,
Manipuri, Garo, Nepali, Karbi, Hmar
|30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Sl.No 3: Language II –English (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Sl.No 4: For Mathematics and Science teacher :
Mathematics and Science Or
|30 MCQs||30 Mark|
|Sl.No5: (b) For Social Studies teacher : Social Studies Or||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Sl.No6 : For any other teacher – either iv (a) Or iv (b)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
* All(150) questions will be of MCQ type; each question will carry 1 mark.
- 4. Duration of examination: 2 1/2 hours (150 Minutes) for Paper-I and 2 ½ hours (150 Minutes) for Paper II. Additional 20 minutes’ time (per hour) will be there for visually impaired candidates.
- 5. Minimum Marks for qualifying in TET: A candidate is required to score 60 % i.e. 90 marks out of 150 to qualify the Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET). However, for SC/ST (Hills)/ST (Plain)/OBC/MOBC/PWD (PH), there will be relaxation of 5 %. Thus, for these candidates, qualifying marks will be 83 out of 150 i.e. 55 %.
- 6. There will be no negative marking.
- 7. Medium of question paper: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, English available in this websit
- 8. Syllabus: The syllabus for Paper- I & Paper II will be available HERE gien below websit http://www.ssa.assam.gov.in
Examination Fee will be :
|PAPER I||General Category||Rs 325/-|
|PAPER I||SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC/PWD(PH)||Rs 300/-|
|PAPER II||General Category
Note,Important dates & time are:
Time schedule for TET- 2019, Assam:
- # Activity Date
1 Opening for receipt of On-Line Application 02/09/2019
2 Last date of receipt of On-Line Application 17/09/2019
3 Issue of E- Admit card 30/09/2019
4 Date of Examination 20/10/2019
Steps of submission of on-line Application Form and examination fee are flow care fully:
a) Go and Log-in through the web site https://ssa.assam.gov.in or https://sebaonline.org
b) Download Instruction Manual.
c) Read carefully the Instruction Manual on how to submit the online application form.
d) Submit Online Application and upload Passport size Photo and Signature of recommended size
(as mentioned in Instruction Manual).
e) The candidate has to pay the fee through online banking/credit card/ debit card etc. he/she can
take print out of the Online Application form.
Notice:- Thank you for reading the article if you find this helpful then click on the notification bell for more fast updates about jobs and information .