UPSC (UNION SERVICE COMMISSION) has published a notification for the Engineering Services Examination 2020. candidates having requisite qualification and experience in engineering applications for the posts through the prescribed format on or before 15 October 2019. Can. All related details are given below, and interested candidate can be applied for the post :-U.P.S.C Engineering Services 2020 Vacancy, for 495 posts Apply Online
U.P.S.C Engineering Services 2020 Vacancy, for 495 post Apply Online Details:-
4.Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
1.Civil Engineering:- Group A service/post
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers.
- Indian Railway Stores Service(Civil Engineering Posts).
- Central Engineering Service
- Central Engineering Service (Roads), Group‐A (Civil Engineering Posts).
- Survey of India Group ‘A’ Service.
- AEE(Civil) in Border Road Engineering Service.
- Indian Defense Service of Engineers.
- AEE(QS&C) in MES Surveyor Cadre.
- Central Water Engineering (Group ‘A’) Service.
- Indian Skill Development Service.
3.ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING:-Group‐A/B Services/Posts
4.ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING:-Group‐A/B Services/Posts:-
(ix)Junior Telecom Officer Gr ‘B’.
Qualification:- Candidates should have a Degree/Diploma in the concerned subject that can apply to the posts. check the official notification PDF for more details.
Age limit:- 21 years to 35 years
Selection process:- Computer-based exam/ interview
Official website:- Click here.
Official PDF file click here.
Apply Here:- Click Here.