RBI Assistant Vacancy 2020: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published the notification for the post of Assistant. The application process has open today i.e. on 23 December 2019. This is a good opportunity for govt job seekers as 926 vacancies to be filled based on candidates’ performance in the exam.
The last date for submitting RBI Assistant online application is 16 January 2020. Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2020: Details
|Organization||RBI Assistant Vacancy 2020|
|No. of Posts||926 Vacancies|
|Date Of Examination||Feb 14, 2020|
|Preliminary Exam Date||14th & 15th February 2020|
|Main Exam Date||March 2020|
|Last Date||January 16, 2020|
|Official Website||Click here|
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2020
Reserve bank of India Assistant 2020 Vacancy State Wise
RBI Assistant Preliminary exam to be conducted on February 14 & 15, 2020, for that candidates can download RBI Assistant 2020 admit card from the first week of February, 2020.
- OBC/General/EWS candidates- Rs.450/- (Exam Fee and intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PwBD/Exs – Rs. 50 (Intimation Charges only)
- The applicant must be having a degree of graduation from a reputed college or university approved by Govt. of India.
- At least 50% minimum marks that have to be scored by the candidate in graduation.
- The candidates should have good knowledge of computers and word processing.
|PwD||10 Years for Gen, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+ 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 Years|
|Candidates who were domiciles in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in between the period 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 Years|
|Candidates, holding working experience of RBI||Years of Experience (Maximum 3 years)|
How to apply:
- Open the official website, rbi.org.in
- On the homepage, scroll till the end, click on ‘opportunities@RBI’
- Click on the link ‘RBI Assistant’
- Read instructions, click on ‘recruitment for the post of assistant 2019’ right above ‘application form’ section
- Register using details, verify
- Fill the form, upload images
- Make payment
- More read click here
- advertisement pdf file click here