A notification has been issued by Delhi ITI, which has started the application form for GATE 2020. So, If you are interested, candidates can instance apply online. The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national level PG engineering entrance exam.
Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering (GATE )2020 started the application form online Apply September 3, 2019
Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering (GATE) 2020 is organized for a total of 25 subjects paper, covering many subjects and biomedical engineering is the latest here. It is expected to be held in the month of February 2020.
Validity for GATE 2020 So, 3years from the date of the announcement,
Eligibility for (Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering )GATE 2020
- Bachelor’s: degree holder in engineering, technology, 4 years after 10 + 2 or 3 years after BSc, diploma in engineering, technology and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Degree holder: in architecture (5 years course)/ naval Architecture 4years and those who are in the final year of search programs.
- Bachelor’s: degree holder of 4 yaar program in science B.SC and those who are the final year of the search program
degree holder in any branch of science/ mathematics/ statics,/computer application or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Holders: 5 year integrated master degree post-B.sc in engineering technology and those who are in the second of the higher your of search program
- Holders:- after 5 years of integrated master’s degree for a dual degree in engineering technology and those who are the four HIGHER the search program.
- Candidate with qualification for examination conducted by professional society recording is by UPSC, AICTE. equivalent to B.E/ B.TECH Those whose COMPLETE SECTION OF of such professional course are also eligible
|CASTE||Before 24th September 2019||during the extended period|
|All other candidates||1500||2000|
payment Mode: Net banking ,credit card ,debit card ,master card etc.If you have all this, you can easily pay.
How to apply;
All candidates must apply online for application for the following URLhttp://gate.iitd.ac.in
Important date is mention:
|Opening of Online registration and application form:||September 03, 2019|
|Closing of Online Application Form Date||September 24, 2019|
|Extended period for online Application Date||October 01, 2019|
|Examination date||February 01/02/08/09 2020|
|Announcement of result||March 16, 2020|
Click official website, click here
Direct apply online click here
Also, read click here
Exam center in India;
The India Institute of Science 8 in India institute of technology and examination center all over India Roorkee, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Chennai, and Mumbai, IISc Bangalore, IIT Delhi IIT , Madras on behalf of the National Board of department of higher secondary minister of human resource development Government of India
What is GATE Exam?
An All India Examination is for (GATE) contender to have a total comprehension of different subjects in the and Technology. Door (GATE) is sorted out by the Indian National Institute of Science (ITI) Bangalore for the benefit of the National Coordination Board (GATE) Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). These eight establishments have the select ideal to lead (GATE) assessment.
Thank you for reading the article if you find this helpful then click on the notification bell for more fast updates about jobs and information.