Information briefly:- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSC) Vacancy 2019 has been inviting online applications from eligible candidates for filling up various vacancies across India for 357 approx posts eg. junior assistant, junior accountant, senior assistant, stenographer, accountant, junior Hindi translator, etc. An online application will start from 15.11.2019. The last date for submission of CBSE online application is 16.12.2019. Interested candidates can apply for their official websites.
CBSC Vacancy 2019,Details:-
|Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|No. of Vacancy||357 post|
|Eligibility Criteria, Qualification||Graduation|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Adverting pdf file||Click here|
- Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT) – Rs. 1500/-
- Other – Rs. 800/- (No Fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women/ Regular CBSE Employee)
Educational Qualification for Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSC) Vacancy 2019:-
- 1. Junior Assistant Level 2 Of 7th Cpc (Pb-1 Of Rs. 5200-20200 + Gp Rs. 1900/- Of 6 Th CPC)
- 2. Essential: i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. ii) Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 10500 KDPH in English or 30 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 9000 KDPH in Hindi on Computer.
How to apply:
1. Visit the official website
2. On the home page, click on the link that reads, ‘CBSE Recruitment 2019 Advt Apply Online,’ available under the ‘In Focus’ section
3. A new page will appear on the display screen
4. Read the instructions carefully before proceeding
5. If you are a new user, click on the start tab and provide all the necessary information
6. Once your registration id is created, go back and click on the log in tab
7. A new page will appear on the display screen
8.Key in your credentials and log in
9. Fill in all the requisite information and upload all supporting documents
10. Make payment
11. Download the application form and take its print out for future use.
More read click here
1.Verification of original documents and format of certificates: A. Candidates shortlisted for Document Verification are required to produce all original documents along with two sets of self-attested photocopies of all documents at the time of document verification.
Matriculation/X Class/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof for Date of Birth. (The candidates’ name and the father/ mothers’ name mentioned in the application will be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate.) II. Educational and Technical Certificate/Diploma/Degree from a recognized Board/University or equivalent (As applicable). III. SC/ST certificate in the format as per prescribed proforma. IV. OBC-NCL certificate in the format as per prescribed proforma(s) (not older than one year from the date of document verification) V. Noncreamy layer declaration by OBC candidates as per prescribed proforma