Information: ASTU, Guwahati vacancy 2019 :-Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) has recently published 01 posts for Content Writer (Technical) under TEQIP-III Project of MHRD, New Delhi. The necessary Qualification for degree pass. If you are interested in this job, then you can apply it by apply offline. More information about this job are given below. Read complete details before applying.
ASTU, Guwahati vacancy 2019 details:-
|Post Name||Number of the Post|
|Content Writer (Technical)||01|
|Content Writer (Technical)||Post Graduate (Preferably in communication and journalism)||An institution with proven experience of a minimum of 2 (Two)years.|
- Proven working experience in editing/writing of new and existing content, gather information from subject matter experts to develop and process documentation.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- High level organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently on projects to meet strict guidelines.
Selection Proces: Selection will be based on experience, and the name of the selected candidate will be uploaded on the website.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to submit their CV along with a soft copy (soft copy or hard copy) of all documents in support of their educational qualification (10th post) and experience in University Office on or before 17 December 2019. Soft copy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adverting pdf file click here
Official site click here
More read click here
Notice: Initially for 06 (six) months. Engagement may be renewed for not to exceed the duration of the project, subject to performance assessment by the authority.
Assam Science and Technology University is established on 4th January 2010 by the Act, 2009 and notified by the Govt. of Assam vide letter No. ATE.222/2008/48, dated 26th Feb 2010 that the Assam Science and Technology University Act 2009 shall come into force with immediate effect.